<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Midweek Meanderings 

It is midweek and it doesn’t seem like. The week is draaaggging along.

Thanks to all of you who responded to the previous post. My uncle is doing better, is off the respirator, and his prognosis is much improved. The doctors think they have isolated the infection and he is getting stronger.

Is it already time to get ready for Special Olympics? Patrick brought home the permission slip yesterday.

Our gym at school which sustained significant fire damage in October is finally ready to be used! We will have a pep rally on Friday and “rededicate” our gym. It will be nice to finally play some HOME basketball games.

Speaking of games, my Dallas Cowboys lost in the playoffs. They missed out on the chance to get whacked by New England in the Super Bowl!

There is a chance of snow tonight. Sunny and warm a week ago and now cold with a chance of snow. Can anyone say…….its time for spring!

It is mindless violence and adventure I know. But I did kinda enjoy watching “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles”. With the writer’s strike going on, there isn’t a lot of original programming to watch these days.

Memo to studio executives: Give the writers their money! I want my “24” back! Jack Bauer can’t be stopped by terrorist cabals, but the absence of writers leaves him out in the cold.

I guess there are always old reruns of “Cheers” and “M.A.S.H.”. I’ve only seen them a dozen times.

So how is YOUR week going?


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?