<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mid week Meanderings 

It is midweek and the winds of autumn are blowing.

The mornings have been cool here and the afternoons have been beautiful. I so enjoy this time of year.

I have spent the past two weeks working on my school’s “Site Improvement Plan”. I could’ve made this a lot easier on myself, but perfectionist that I am; I want it to be just exactly right. I’m a little bleary eyed from writing goals and action plans, but I’m sure I will recover soon enough!

Was that Monday Night Football game a crazy one or what? I almost turned it off with a few minutes left and I’m glad I didn’t.

I am mentally tired after a weekend of doing statistics in class sandwiched by writing a 100 page plan for the school. Can you say…..brain drain?

Isn’t my daughter too young to be feuding back and forth with one of her friends over a boy? I sure think so.

This week is homecoming at my school. There are a lot of things that go into making a homecoming event successful and fun for the kids. I’m sure we will have a good time, but I’ll be glad when it is over!

Every morning when I pull into the school parking lot the band is practicing on the field and playing “Mr. Roboto”. A side effect of this is that it often leaves me humming and singing the song all day long.

So how is YOUR week going?


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?