<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Midweek Meanderings 

It is midweek and yes…it is still raining almost every day. Earlier this week I finished mowing the lawn less than thirty minutes before the latest rain shower hit.

This is starting to give me déjà vu feelings from my days living in Washington. I do miss it sometimes you know, but this rain can stop any ole time now.

Yes, the price is outrageous. Yes, it is a toy no one really NEEDS. Yes, the desire wickedly combines my inner geek with my flair for coolness. Yes, I have many things on which money would be better spent. Still, I want one of these.

We saw Evan Almighty at the matinee this afternoon. It was a cute and touching movie and Morgan Freeman plays a great God.

I was in class all last weekend and will be in class this weekend. My next class is on public relations and how school leaders should communicate with the public. It should be interesting!

Ellen received a surprise box of cranes. This project was conceived, shepherded, and completed by Kathy. I’m in awe of both women and proud to have played a small part in this worthy project.

So how is YOUR week going?


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?