Friday, September 22, 2006
Slacking
I will not be able to complete the weekend roundup tonight. This has been an incredibly busy week and I think I'm just going to chill out tonight! I also have to get packed up to go to the Oklahoma Blogger Roundup tomorrow. I won't be there for the afternoon workshops but we will be there for the awards and all the fun afterward. I hope to see many of you there!
I hope to take my camera and have a few pics to share. I might even post from there.
All you roundup types? I'll see ya there. For the rest of you? Have a wonderful weekend my friends.
|
I hope to take my camera and have a few pics to share. I might even post from there.
All you roundup types? I'll see ya there. For the rest of you? Have a wonderful weekend my friends.
|