Friday, May 19, 2006
Off Again
No time for weekend roundup again! I know, I know. This is getting to be a bad habit. It was so much easier when I didn't have a life wasn't so busy.
I went to Mystery Girl's son's high school graduation tonight. I really enjoy graduation ceremonies and enjoyed seeing the kids have their big moment in the sun.
I did have a piece of mail in my mailbox when I arrived home just a little while ago:
Dear Brian,
I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to the Graduate College of the University of Oklahoma for the Summer 2006 term.
Here we go!
Have a wonderful weekend my friends.
|
I went to Mystery Girl's son's high school graduation tonight. I really enjoy graduation ceremonies and enjoyed seeing the kids have their big moment in the sun.
I did have a piece of mail in my mailbox when I arrived home just a little while ago:
Dear Brian,
I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to the Graduate College of the University of Oklahoma for the Summer 2006 term.
Here we go!
Have a wonderful weekend my friends.
|