Friday, April 28, 2006
Weekend Roundup 4/28-4/29
Que dia! I'm so glad its Friday for a menagerie of reasons. I'm also glad to present this edition of the weekend roundup. Its not as lengthy as it used to be, but hey......I don't have the jump shot I used to have either. If you're not included please don't beat up on me!
Walker has a new toy. Karen has ancestors with interesting stories.
Sarah shares a funny website. Thomai shares her meditation prayer.
Simply Satisfied’s husband blames everything on messy rooms. Don’t blame Joan if you buy a Safeway Taco Kit after reading this.
Teresa is a birthday girl. Carol is a stitcher extraordinaire.
Sally was feeling blessed. Margaret was feeling stressed after a scary school incident.
Jules shares her own unique Mother’s Day poem. Lime shares a picture of herself wounded.
Tara takes us back to the days before downloaded music. Colleen takes me back to my days in retail with this story of an irate customer.
Apple tried to do a good deed and was rebuffed. Greek Shadow discovered that those who volunteer aren’t chosen.
Irina reports on censorship at her university. Deni reports on the stress of looking for a job.
Need a “Thursday Thirteen” button? Phoenix has some designs. Need a blanket knitted? Caren did a nice job on this one.
Vickie asserts her need to be herself on her blog. Mary Lou asserts some tough love.
The Fool shares a few moments of his morning. Jennifer shares some photos from her boy’s surgery.
Jack has some antidotes to writer’s block. Snav has some weeds that are better than a dozen roses.
Ellen has lost a lot of weight. She might gain it back if she ate some of Pearl’s soup and bread.
Janine is out of her funk. Meg is planning to work on her food addiction.
Dawn got herself crowned. Keb got her 20,000th hit!
T. Marie discusses our sense of entitlement. Sudie Girl discusses her feelings about language and immigration.
Trick wonders when you KNOW. I wonder when I’ll hear about Restless Angel’s new car!
Terra Extraneus shares some thoughts on the Book of Judas. Tisha shares her sometime desire to be Catholic.
Breazy is off for a fun weekend. Dee is a happy drunk.
Sporked Tongue has some thoughts about gas prices. New Wave Gurly has some thoughts about waves.
I hope you enjoy this posts as much as I did. Have a fantastic weekend my friends.
|
Walker has a new toy. Karen has ancestors with interesting stories.
Sarah shares a funny website. Thomai shares her meditation prayer.
Simply Satisfied’s husband blames everything on messy rooms. Don’t blame Joan if you buy a Safeway Taco Kit after reading this.
Teresa is a birthday girl. Carol is a stitcher extraordinaire.
Sally was feeling blessed. Margaret was feeling stressed after a scary school incident.
Jules shares her own unique Mother’s Day poem. Lime shares a picture of herself wounded.
Tara takes us back to the days before downloaded music. Colleen takes me back to my days in retail with this story of an irate customer.
Apple tried to do a good deed and was rebuffed. Greek Shadow discovered that those who volunteer aren’t chosen.
Irina reports on censorship at her university. Deni reports on the stress of looking for a job.
Need a “Thursday Thirteen” button? Phoenix has some designs. Need a blanket knitted? Caren did a nice job on this one.
Vickie asserts her need to be herself on her blog. Mary Lou asserts some tough love.
The Fool shares a few moments of his morning. Jennifer shares some photos from her boy’s surgery.
Jack has some antidotes to writer’s block. Snav has some weeds that are better than a dozen roses.
Ellen has lost a lot of weight. She might gain it back if she ate some of Pearl’s soup and bread.
Janine is out of her funk. Meg is planning to work on her food addiction.
Dawn got herself crowned. Keb got her 20,000th hit!
T. Marie discusses our sense of entitlement. Sudie Girl discusses her feelings about language and immigration.
Trick wonders when you KNOW. I wonder when I’ll hear about Restless Angel’s new car!
Terra Extraneus shares some thoughts on the Book of Judas. Tisha shares her sometime desire to be Catholic.
Breazy is off for a fun weekend. Dee is a happy drunk.
Sporked Tongue has some thoughts about gas prices. New Wave Gurly has some thoughts about waves.
I hope you enjoy this posts as much as I did. Have a fantastic weekend my friends.
|