<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 27, 2005

Sometimes 

Sometimes I wish I was stronger and more decisive.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't afraid to truly love someone again.

Sometimes I can't believe these children are dependent on ME for guidance, direction, and love.

Sometimes I wonder what people would think if they knew the real me.

Sometimes I want to eat something spicy just to feel it burning in my mouth.

Sometimes I count my lucky stars for the friends I've made.

Sometimes I wish I knew which path to take.

Sometimes I stand out in the rain during thunderstorms.

Sometimes I still cry all alone in the dark. Sometimes I don't even know why.

Sometimes I drive at night, turn the music up loud, roll down the window, lean my head to the side, and sing my heart out.

Sometimes I think I don't know what the hell I'm doing when it comes to dating. Other times I know it for sure.

Sometimes I hear the train whistle blow and fantasize for a brief moment about jumping aboard.

Sometimes I turn the shower temperature so high that it leaves my skin red.

Sometimes I wish I could learn to totally trust someone again.

Sometimes I think about working out and getting in better shape.

Sometimes I absolutely crave to be touched.

Sometimes I love my kids so much that it hurts.

Sometimes I shoot baskets and feel that familiar stroke return like I was still 18.

Sometimes I meet someone for the first time and feel like I've known them forever.

Sometimes I still sleep in my recliner. Actually, thats most of the time.

Sometimes I think my answers will be revealed if I'm patient.

Sometimes I hide from my problems instead of confronting them head-on.

Sometimes I look into my kid's eyes and know that there must be a God.

Sometimes I worry about hurting people who have been very good to me.

Sometimes I start a book and finish it without stopping.

Sometimes I feel my heart is overflowing with an excess of love to give away. Other times I think its empty.

Sometimes I like it when someone calls me on my shit.

Sometimes I think of people I care about at the oddest times.

Sometimes a song is indelibly attached to a person in my head.

Sometimes I wonder why people appear in my life and just disappear.

Sometimes I'm just thankful to be alive.

Sometimes I want to have someone whisper "I love you" in my ear.

Sometimes a woman's mind can turn me on more than any other quality.

Sometimes I hear a success story and wonder how they did it.

Sometimes I think I don't know what I want.

Sometimes I do.

Sometimes I see poetry in simple things.

Sometimes.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?