<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 17, 2005

Secrets 

I've got this idea for a post. Its inspired by the popular site, PostSecret. If you haven't been there before go take a look. Its quite fascinating. People send in postcards with an anonymous secret they want to share. The blogger then posts the secrets.

Suppose I did something like that here? I could request readers to email me a secret. I'll copy, paste, and post them anonymously in one large post. For fun, I'll toss a few secrets of my own into the mix. It could be entertaining, revealing, and a lot of fun.

The difference between my idea and PostSecrets is of course that I would know who sent the secret. I understand that some might not be comfortable with that. The only think I can give is my solemn pledge that I'll take the secret, post it anonymously, and never reveal to anyone whose secrets they are.

Got a secret you wanna share? Dying to share it perhaps? Get something off your chest? Trust me enough to email to me? I'm serious about protecting your secret and your privacy. Lets hear it. If I get a big enough response I'll do a post. If not...well...it was a crazy idea.

Whaddya think? If I receive a critical mass....lets say 10, then I will do the post. If not, I'll delete your email and move on to my next crazy idea.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?