<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Secrets Revealed 

Thanks to all who participated by sending in their secrets via email. I appreciate the trust you showed in me to do so. As promised, I am publishing the secrets anonymously and even throwing one or two of my own into the mix. Here they are:

When I was younger, a doctor told me that when I delivered my first child, my "hymen" would break...because it never did during intercourse but I had three c'sections. It never has. I like that. So did my husband.

I'm a voyeur and love to watch other people have sex.

Every once in a while, I get in "a mood," and the only sexual satisfaction I can achieve is via anal penetration.

I have a huge "girlie" crush on Bec over at "Gravity"

Although I consider myself heterosexual, I was once involved in a menage a trois.

I hate it when my husband drinks and when he's not looking I pour his booze out. He doesn't even know the difference.

I once had sex with my boyfriend's brother. I married my boyfriend and he still doesn't know.

I once went to an orgy with about 70 people in attendance. It was a lot of fun.

There is another blogger I like and respect but it really bothers me a lot that they don't return my emails....ever. Comments yes. Returned emails, no. It bothers me a lot more than it should.

The movie "Embrace of the Vampire" turns me on a lot. I fantasize about some of the scenes.

We met on the internet, but most people don't know that, including my parents.
We have 'tried' to take pictures while having sex with either our camera or the camera on the cell phone seems to work better.

My brother-in-law is cheating on his wife, my sister. I haven't told her. I don't know if I will.

I lied to my spouse about how I voted in the last presidential election. I don't want to hear any of his shit.

I do love to watch porn movies.

I have a huge crush on my husband's cousin. I'd probably sleep with him if I had the chance.

I want a divorce but I'm afraid of what will happen.

My spouse thinks I'm dieting but I cheat on my diet every day and I'm not losing any weight. I pretend not to know why.


An Arabian proverb says, "A secret is like a dove: when it leaves my hand it takes wings." These secrets now have wings of their own.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?