Thursday, October 21, 2004
Time Out
My friend Marlane arrives to visit me today from Washington. She will be here through the weekend. I have a variety of fun activities planned for the two of us! We will spend a couple of days at the "family farm" which is currently unoccupied. We'll dine out, travel around the state, and go to Aubree's soccer game.
Marlane was a rock for me this summer when I was going through my preparation to leave. She's been a wonderful friend. I can't wait to see her and spend time with her.
Blogging will be light, if at all. My guest bloggers are welcome to jump in if they like!
|
Marlane was a rock for me this summer when I was going through my preparation to leave. She's been a wonderful friend. I can't wait to see her and spend time with her.
Blogging will be light, if at all. My guest bloggers are welcome to jump in if they like!
|