<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

Weekend Roundup 

Its the weekend already! Time for another tour of my favorite blogs. Whats going on out there you ask?

LoveDonnaz waxes poetic regarding Spongebob Squarepants while Claire regales us with yet more tales of her trip to Italy!

Some people just get all the fun. The lovely Diana gets unsolicited one-way phone sex. If she is seeking clarity it looks like she found a little ;). Sweety has excitement of a different kind. She can't wait to get started in school. Congratulations..you go girl! Vegas Baby has a love affair going with Travis McGee but it sounds like her husband will understand.

Andie Pandie cut her hair and is loving it! I remember when I used to do that...I think. Kenny doesn't sound nearly as happy about buying a bra.

Faith didn't have the best of days. A peaceful weekend sounds just like what the doctor ordered. Xeno needs a lap to curl up in.

Retro Girl is very concerned about the approaching Hurricane Frances. Just Peachy from I Am, I Said is also very worried. My thoughts and prayers to both of you!

MishMish is doing a wedding countdown while it sounds safe to say that Annabel Lee won't be doing the same after this date.

Erin wonders if a certain someone is reading her blog. Honey, I feel your pain on this one! I can tell you from experience that you never know who might pop up. Read my blog..are there any other blogs out there where TWO exes comment? There is no telling who is reading Jennifer's blog. She appears to have a look alike namesake. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Steph overheard a really bad pickup line. I guess I'll cross that one off my list! She also celebrated her birthday this week! One of these days we'll have that promised lunch and drink to celebrate!

At least the line Steph heard was harmless. Shelli got approached by someone who sounds like a real sleeze. The weirdos in this world!

Ginger didn't feel well and had to miss a class at school. Bless her heart! Missing work when you're a teacher is a pain in the ass. Good substitutes are hard to find and you usually find problems piled up on your return. I'm glad she was able to come right back! Tara is much happier about September's approach. It sounds like she loves autumn as much as I do!

Jen writes a heartfelt post about how giving a phone number changed her life. Jen's post inspired me while Mary Lou's did the same and made me want to "hunker down".

Becky finished her book. Yay! Kim wonders about people who willingly do the job of emptying Porta Potties. Ugh!

Dawn Olsen is 99% certain how she's going to vote and can tell you why. I think Mark Kleinman's vote is even more than 99% sure.

Ellen reminds me of my mother's admonition to always wear clean underwear. That advice has served me well all these years even though I haven't been in a serious car wreck. Kimmotion is thinking about an inspection of a different kind.

Some Girl has some proseltyzing neighbors who think they should be able to impose their views on her. When did she move in next to my mom? (just kidding!) Like Riri, I wonder how any religious or political belief could justify the purposeful killing of children. Bastards.

Snowball has sound business advice. I'll keep in mind when I'm dealing with difficult parents this year!

There, that was fun! There are so many good bloggers out there that its hard to know where to begin and end. I look forward to doing it next weekend!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?