Sunday, September 19, 2004
Sunday Afternoon
I decided to give Blogrolling a whirl. My ever-growing blogroll was starting to feel messy and unmanageable. We'll see how this works.
Somehow I dropped from being an "Adorable Rodent" to a "Lowly Insect" in the TLLB Ecosystem in a matter of hours. My ranking drops from the 3000 to 10,000 and I have NO inbound links. Is Dan Rather in charge of documenting links over there? Yikes!
Looks like a big day for N.F.L. football fans. I'll be cheering on my Dallas Cowboys against Cleveland. The Cowboys' quarterback, Vinny Testaverde, is 40 years old and he looked pretty good last week. Yes, there is life after 40!
I went clothes shopping with my mom and Aubree last night. I love to shop, but my mom takes it to a new level. Every single item from every clearance rack in Dillards passed through her fingers. Three hours later we walked out with our hands full!
We'll spend today just trying to beat the Oklahoma heat wave!
|
Somehow I dropped from being an "Adorable Rodent" to a "Lowly Insect" in the TLLB Ecosystem in a matter of hours. My ranking drops from the 3000 to 10,000 and I have NO inbound links. Is Dan Rather in charge of documenting links over there? Yikes!
Looks like a big day for N.F.L. football fans. I'll be cheering on my Dallas Cowboys against Cleveland. The Cowboys' quarterback, Vinny Testaverde, is 40 years old and he looked pretty good last week. Yes, there is life after 40!
I went clothes shopping with my mom and Aubree last night. I love to shop, but my mom takes it to a new level. Every single item from every clearance rack in Dillards passed through her fingers. Three hours later we walked out with our hands full!
We'll spend today just trying to beat the Oklahoma heat wave!
|