<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

My Resignation Letter 

6-14-04


To: Kevin Acuff, Principal – Oakville Middle/High School

From: Brian Stone

Subject: Resignation


Kevin:

It is with deep regret that I must resign my position for the 2004-05 school year. Family circumstances have forced me to move out of state and necessitated this change. I have been privileged to work with you and the other faculty members here during the past three years. This school system is moving in the right direction and exciting things lie ahead. I wish I could remain and be part of that.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with the children of the Oakville School District. I am honored to have had this experience. Please extend my thanks to Mr. Amundsen, the school board, and the entire staff. During my long career in education, I have not worked with a finer group of professionals.

Best wishes for the 2004-05 school year and beyond.


Sincerely,



Brian D. Stone

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?