Sunday, June 27, 2004
Flyin Away
I'm up late doing laundry and packing for my trip tomorrow. I decided to wash the white dress shirt I bought specifically for the trip and arghh!..it stained! I bleached the hell out of it, washed it again, and my fingers are crossed. I'll find out in a little bit if it worked. I had forgotten that my best suit had a small hole in the crotch. Maybe good ole mom could fix it for me. Just in case, I'm bringing along another suit! Otherwise, I think I'm ready to go.
One more round of thanks to my guest bloggers. I appreciate them very much! I'll also be doing a couple of audio posts. If I can sneak on my dad's computer I may even pop on and make a post or a comment here and there.
Time permitting, I'll pop on here once more before I leave tomorrow. If not, have a great week!
|
One more round of thanks to my guest bloggers. I appreciate them very much! I'll also be doing a couple of audio posts. If I can sneak on my dad's computer I may even pop on and make a post or a comment here and there.
Time permitting, I'll pop on here once more before I leave tomorrow. If not, have a great week!
|