Tuesday, November 11, 2003
Now that I've cleared up my blogger ID mess, I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly admire Brian for the wonderful husband that he is.
This Sunday was a prime example of what a lucky woman I am... well every Sunday, really ... but this Sunday he outdid my wildest expectations. And to think all I had to do was ask. Brian was a whirlwind through the house, while I was out playing with my friends. I came home (quite late) to a sparkling living room, an immaculate kitchen, a clean kids' bathroom (no small feat with so many small feet), and a warm cozy feeling in the house. Brian had already collapsed from exhaustion by the time I got home. I love this man!
|
This Sunday was a prime example of what a lucky woman I am... well every Sunday, really ... but this Sunday he outdid my wildest expectations. And to think all I had to do was ask. Brian was a whirlwind through the house, while I was out playing with my friends. I came home (quite late) to a sparkling living room, an immaculate kitchen, a clean kids' bathroom (no small feat with so many small feet), and a warm cozy feeling in the house. Brian had already collapsed from exhaustion by the time I got home. I love this man!
|