Friday, November 07, 2003
I just don't understand the law sometimes. If this sonofabitch doesn't get the death penalty, who ever should? The purpose of the death penalty is to apply the ultimate sanction to people whose acts are so abhorrent...so unforgivable....so unredeemable that they don't deserve to live among us. This guy killed at least 48 women. He picked one the least among us...prostitutes, many probably teenage runaways...people just trying to survive. I don't say this about many people but Ridgway is an animal, a totally amoral unfeeling mass of tissue.
Uttering the word "guilty" 48 times with chilling calm, Gary Leon Ridgway admitted Wednesday he is the Green River killer, confessing to strangling four dozen women over two decades -- "so many women, I have a hard time keeping them straight."
"Choking is what I did, and I was pretty good at it," the 54-year-old former truck-factory employee said in papers submitted as part of his plea bargain
Yeah Gary I'm sure you were. If there's not a very special corner of Hell for you then Satan is falling down on his job.
|
Uttering the word "guilty" 48 times with chilling calm, Gary Leon Ridgway admitted Wednesday he is the Green River killer, confessing to strangling four dozen women over two decades -- "so many women, I have a hard time keeping them straight."
"Choking is what I did, and I was pretty good at it," the 54-year-old former truck-factory employee said in papers submitted as part of his plea bargain
Yeah Gary I'm sure you were. If there's not a very special corner of Hell for you then Satan is falling down on his job.
|