<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Midweek Meanderings 

It is midweek and I sometimes wonder if the rain will ever stop.

Of course, I’ll be complaining about the hot and dry weather in July and August. Oklahoma summers are not the most pleasant times.

I didn’t go to work today. Naturally, it rained most of the day. I might as well have gone in! But I did get a few things done around the house and the kids and I had fun running a few errands.

Ban microwave popcorn? What is the city of Seattle thinking?

I’ve lately become a fan of the show “Top Chef” on Bravo. I don’t exactly have a gourmet palate, but I enjoy watching the competition. I also think Padma is hot, but that has nothing to do with me liking the show. Not much anyway!

My birthday is only two days away. It should be a special weekend with birthday/Father’s Day.

My dad’s birthday was last week. He and I always had birthday/Father’s Day so close together. I miss it and miss him.

The N.B.A. championship series is proving to be anticlimactic. The San Antonio Spurs are just too much for Cleveland. The Spurs play basic fundamental basketball and they play it so very well.

I really could go the rest of my life without reading or hearing another word about Paris Hilton. I’m just sayin’…

So how is YOUR week going?

Labels:


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?